Epson SureColor f2100 Driver and Software Downloads for Windows & Mac. The new printer is capable of creating high-quality full-color prints on a variety of items such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, and tote bags, to get SureColor f2100 drivers, please download the link that we have provided.
The Epson SureColor f2100 is directed at small to medium companies who wish to include direct-to-garment printing for their solutions, such as manufacturing t-shirt printers, online t-shirt retailers, high and low-volume print businesses, in addition to corporates who wish to make their own branded workwear or promotional products.
Epson SureColor f2100 Review
This brand new DTG printer gives a complete Epson alternative such as the printer, printhead, ink, software, and guarantee, meaning that the user can be ensured that all components are designed and extensively tested to operate optimally together.
Epson’s versatile Garment Creator usefulness can be obtained for free using all the SureColor f2100. The software permits you to incorporate text along with several pictures, generate user presets for picture adjustment, and supplies a hot folder and CMYK picture service, Epson SureColor f2100 Driver and Software Downloads for Windows & Mac.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||33.1 MB|
|Communication Driver v1.47||8.78 MB|
|Epson Garment Creator v2.0.2||107 MB|
|Garment Creator Easy Print System v2.0.1||3.44 MB|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.5||17.6 MB|
Epson SureColor f2100 Driver and software settings
Step 1: How to Install Drivers with Free Downloads, without CDs (Automatic Wizard)
- You must have an Epson SureColor f2100 driver or software settings file. To set the driver file, you can click the link below to download.
- You must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
Follow the instructions about installing the Epson SureColor f2100 printer with the Setup file.
- You must turn on the computer and printer.
- However, try not to connect the suggested USB cable printer first.
- Download the setup and install drivers on your computer by following all the instructions for the progress of the installation.
- You connect the USB cable from the printer after the driver setup installation is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when the USB cable is connected. When a USB cable is detected on your computer, the wire will do directed to the next instruction.
- Follow the wizard instructions to complete the installation process.
- After everything is ready, your printer can douse for the printing process.
Step 2 for how to manually install the Epson SureColor f2100 driver.
This way you need to help the “add printer” option Windows default feature. And having a Setup & Driver software file, it also requires a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer and printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the Epson SureColor f2100 settings file and also extract the location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Select “Add a printer.”
- After that is ready and adjusted to the driver’s location, give the path where you extracted the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
How to Remove the Epson SureColor f2100 Printer Driver
- You must look for the “Windows” key on the keyboard.
- Then select “Control Panel.”
- Next, select the Uninstall Programs tab.
- Look for the name of the driver you want to uninstall.
- Click “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Click “System Preferences.”
- Click “printer and scanner.”
- Choose the driver that you want to uninstall.
- Click Delete.
- The uninstall process is complete